Housed in a colonial style mansion, this luxury property is in the middle of a 12-mile stretch of white sand. Designed to reflect the ambiance of a colonial seaside mansion, La Veranda Resort Phu Quoc is set surrounded by tropical gardens. Located off the coast of Vietnam, the resort is a gem on Phu Quoc Island, fast becoming a tourist hot spot. A must-do is snorkeling and ping, and the concierge can arrange for both. Or if you are feeling lazy, spend a lazy day on the beach getting a massage. Rent a jeep or a motorcycle to best explore the island, admire the beaches, or go down the dirt roads to explore the National Park and visit the villages that make the famous fish sauce. La Veranda Resort Phu Quoc provides a little something for everyone – a relaxing or adventurous holiday, it’s completely up to you.
- Breakfast Charge (when not included in room rate) : 18$
- Earliest Check-In : 2:00 PM
- Check-Out : 12:00 PM
- Number of Rooms : 70
- Price from 3.000.000 VNĐ – 8.000.000 VNĐ
Children and extra beds
- Children 2-11 year(s)Stay for free if using existing bedding.
- Guests over 11 years old are considered as adults.