Hòa Bình is a province in northern Vietnam, southwest of Hanoi. It’s known for its green valleys and caves, including the Dam Da network in the southern Lạc Thủy region. The expansive Đà Bắc cave is in the Lương Sơn district. To the west, the Mai Châu valley is home to the Mo Luong and Chiều caves, as well as the large bamboo stilt houses of its hill tribes. Pù Luông Nature Reserve has extensive animal and birdlife. Here is a list of Motorbike Rental in Hoa Binh province for your references. Please contact directly with service providers to have full and most updated information.
Vietnam Backpack Travel Guide – Here is a list of Motorbike Rental in Hoa Binh province for your references. Please contact directly with service providers to have full and most updated information. Motorcycle rental costs ranged from 100.000 VND to 200.000 VND . You need at least one identification (eg passport) to be able to rent motorbike in here
Address: 87 Vo Thi Sau, Cham Mat ward, Hoa Binh city, Hoa Binh
Contact: 0983 937 046
stilt house No 24
Address: Lac village, Mai Chau, Hoa Binh
Contact: 01688 823 777- 01667 218 635
hoa binh motorcycle rental
Address: Group 1, Dong Tien ward, Hoa Binh city, Hoa Binh
Contact: 0218 3851499
Address: 18 Ba Trieu, Cham Mat ward, Hoa Binh city, Hoa Binh
Contact: 0913 686 182
Search with Google:
- Motorcycle Rental Hoa Binh
- Rent a motorbike Hoa Binh
- Hire a motorbike Hoa Binh
- Travel to Hoa Binh by motorbike
- Please leave a comment on Cung Phuot using your personal Facebook account only.
- Read carefully information in the post before asking questions, Cung Phuot will only answer to questions /issues that have not been addressed in the post.
- Advertising is not allowed in the comment box.
- Spamming is strictly forbidden in any forms. All users who deliberately spam will be banned, the spammed comments will be hidden from the website.